Calendar 2020 📸

Like every year, for the past 10 years, our calendar is now ready to stand at home on your desk.
For the 2020 edition we have chosen pictures and colours from Togo.
Thanks to a Crowdfunding project we launched in September, we managed to finance the journey of our friend Sarah Poli, photographer, to Lomé.
We wished to tell about Togo and people from Togo by means of photos to be taken there, in the aim of spreading a sense of interculturality and knowledge of the country we have been collaborating with since we started our association” says Corrado Amodeo, President of the association Il Pozzo della Farfalla.
Here is a comment by Sarah Poli about her experience in Togo: “I have always been nicely impressed by this climate of warm welcoming feelings that creates when I have the opportunity to tell stories about places and people”.
I feel much obliged for trusting me on the realization of the calendar and the photo project in Togo.
I made all efforts to do my best and be up to this important task: telling the story of Il Pozzo della Farfalla and its projects.
I was lucky enough to meet the children and the families supported by Il Pozzo della Farfalla in Adétikopé: 1200 people who warmly welcomed me on the occasion of a big event organized by Dominique (vice-president of the association).
Thanks to the fabric saleswomen and the artisans in Rue des Arts I visited and discovered the street market in Lomé (which is the object of the 2020 calendar). They told me about their business activities and the importance of the local market for the economy of Lomé".

The theme of the 2020 calendar is “Lomé Market”.  We hope that thanks to the photos and captions you too will enjoy a journey in Togo like we did.

If you wish to get a calendar pls get in touch with us via e-mail at: ilpozzodellafarfalla@gmail.com